[JOB] Public Lab is hiring a new executive director

Hello GOSHers,

Public Lab, which I co-founded and have been ED of for the past 10 years, is looking for our next ED!

Though I’m of course sad to be heading on, we’ve accomplished a ton over the last decade and it’s a great time to start thinking about bringing in new leadership to see us into the next ten years. Here’s a note from me on my departure in case you’re interested in knowing more.

The ED position is remote (though you have to legally be able to work in the U.S.) and supports an incredible team and community dedicated to using open technology and community science to address environmental injustices. You can learn more here: bit.ly/PL_ED If this sounds like a great fit for you or someone you know, I’m happy to chat.

A quick note on my own next steps, I’ve been given a fellowship with the Shuttleworth Foundation to work on issues of open environmental hardware interoperability, environmental data pipelines and governance models for cross-sector collaborations. If any of this sounds like something you’re interested in, I’d love to talk.

Shannon

2 Likes