January community call: GOSH Community Updates

The next GOSH community call will take place on 25 January from 21:00 – 22:00 UTC. Come join us for our first call of the year!

The call will feature a presentation on what GOSH has accomplished this past year, and what we plan to do next! Join the call to hear updates from the GOSH Council, GOSH Community Coordinator, the new GOSH-AfricaOSH liaison, and other community members.

Register for the call here.

Read more about GOSH community calls here.

The calls are also available on the GOSH community calendar. I’ll share an agenda for the meeting next week!

3 Likes

Hi again everyone! A reminder to register for next week’s community call if you haven’t already! I’ll be sharing an agenda for the call next week.

1 Like

Hi everybody!

A reminder that the next GOSH Community Call is this week! Join us on 25 January at 21:00 UTC for a presentation on what GOSH has accomplished last year, and what’s next!

Agenda

• Welcome & Participation Guidelines
  • Presentation - GOSH Community Updates, Presented by Community Coordinator, GOSH Community Council and AfricaOSH Liaison
  • Discussion/remaining community updates- community members are invited to provide any updates they have to the community
  • Adjourn

Register for the call here .

Find out more about the GOSH community calls here, and the calls are also available on the GOSH community calendar :slight_smile:

See you soon!

-Bri

1 Like

Hi again everyone! Thanks to those who were able to join today’s GOSH Community Call. If you weren’t able to join, you can see a video of the presentation here. You can also check out the notes, which have a list of GOSH resources mentioned in the presentation.

Find out more about the GOSH community calls here - I look forward to sharing more about the next call in February soon!

1 Like